The MSF offices suffered from a high level of sound reverberation due to the large number of people working in the premises and the raw materials (concrete, glass walls). Employees lacked spaces where they could isolate themselves and needed small rooms to concentrate or avoid distractions.
- Manufacturing of completely independent isolated booths
- Total acoustic insulation (acoustic walls, floating floors, and acoustic suspended ceilings)
- Supply and installation of acoustic door blocks
- Supply and installation of a ventilation system with silent casings
- Installation of lighting fixtures